Pages

▼

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Peyton Manning Makes One Great Ad After Another

Tell me this guy doesn't have Hollywood written all over him once his playing days come to an end,....











5 comments:

  1. Anonymous8/24/2014

    When I throw a football, that football knows 100% in his little pigskin mind he has touchdown written all over him.

    Little Johnny Manziel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8/24/2014

    Go Stamps Go ! Go Stamps Go !

    Big Joe Mufferaw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous8/24/2014

      Heh Joseph. Where you been man? You didn't bring the 6 cases of beer back to the colony like you promised. Now the field boss is really pissed at you!! You best hurry back!!!!

      Delete
    2. Anonymous8/25/2014

      Hey Anonymous,

      I'm in Ottawa working for the REDBLACKS as their mascot if you haven't noticed already via TSN.

      PS, I drank up all the beer, to hell with the field boss.

      Go Stamps Go ! Go Stamps Go !

      Big Joe Mufferaw.

      Delete
    3. Anonymous8/25/2014

      Who are you cheering for next week? The oskie wee weeless?

      Delete