Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

OK OK!!

Jay Cutler isn't coming to Saskatchewan. Thank god!! Maybe I should have said Brett Favre had decided he still wants to play football and seeing Saskatchewan is the Green Bay of the north he wanted to play for a year here. The way Rider fans are they would boo Brett as soon as he threw his first pick. C'mon you know they would!! I hope you got a chuckle out of that one.

If you look around the Net today you will see some humourous stories. The Edmonton Sun says the city of Edmonton is making you bring a sample of dog poop in with you when you licence your dog so they can get a DNA sample. That way if you don't clean up after your pooch they will come and analyze the crap and then ticket you. HA!!!! The Winnipeg Sun says IKEA is not going to set up shop in Winnipeg because they would rather do so in Saskatoon.

While I applaud the government's initiative to bring people to Saskatchewan in an effort to find jobs I have to ask the question. What about the people here who now have or will have more competition when looking for work?? Yes I'd be saying this even if I was working. Don't you want to make sure the current inhabitants of Saskatchewan are looked after first??

Thank you to the city for finally clearing my street of snow. I'm sure they used the Mother Nature road cleaning company again. Second year in a row that a plough missed my street. I sure hope the city doesn't decide to make it mandatory for walks and driveways to be cleaned right after a major snowfall. If they can't bother heading down my street in the winter, I guess they won't be able to tell if I'm cleaning my sidewalk off.

I don't think my computer has been affected by the Conficker worm----------yet!!!! Fingers crossed! I wonder how many radio and TV guys have screwed that up today and said something they shouldn't have.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, if you read the article in the winnipeg free press to the end, you'll see that it was just an april fool's joke they were playing on everyone. IKEA is NOT considering Saskatoon. LOL

Anne said...

Cute monkey!Lol..so funny.