Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

One Last Visit

As you know, the season has come to an end for the Saskatchewan Roughriders. The autopsy has started as to what went right, what went wrong and what's needed to get this team to and win the Grey Cup in 2013 when the game is played at Mosaic. That debate will likely go on right through until the guys get back together for training camp, but today it was time to get some comments from the players on the year that was. The following are comments from Corey Chamblin, Darian Durant, Sam Hurl, Chris Getzlaf, Kory Sheets and Odell Willis. Enjoy!











6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every season means change and there will be some. I don't know who are FA's and who isn't (Willis excluded) so here are some guys that can go as far as I'm concerned.

Hawkins, McKenzie, Patrick, Woldu on defense. Neufeld, Asyata, Hargraves, West, Harper, Moss, Sisco on offence. There are many others where I don't know if they are good or not (Veikune, Rowe, Evans,Foster)

Rick

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this Mitch. Between you and Roddie, I know where to get my Riders info.

Anonymous said...

Is Willis worth keeping around?

Anonymous said...

Hopefully today was the last day we see McKenzie in green. He's been terrible all year. I won't shed a tear if he isn't back.

Kyle

Anonymous said...

Is the Foster experiment over? I liked what I saw from him.

Mike from Vita, MB said...

Read through this in light if what transpired in 2013. I guess Taman looked into his crystal ball & did the right things!