Pages

Friday, September 16, 2016

Week 13 CFL Draftkings Selections

The faith I had in the Ti-Cats didn't pan out last week. I went heavy Hamilton and it didn't pay off. Here's hoping for better luck this week.

QUARTERBACK - ZACH COLLAROS   11800

OK, Collaros didn't get it done last week, but I can't see the Hamilton quarterback  having a tough time against the Alouettes defence, especially at Tim Horton's Field. I also would consider Darian Durant who has had two extremely solid performances against the Eskimos this year.

RUNNING BACK - SHAKIR BELL   6000

I could take Jerome Messam any week and feel confident about my chances. Shakir Bell could be a nice option though to get some more expensive receivers and quarterbacks. Bell went off against the Riders in his only appearance in the Edmonton backfield. He will be the starter this week as John White is out, so I'm guessing Mike Reilly will be hoping for a repeat performance from his RB.

WIDE RECEIVER - DAVARIS DANIELS 5600

The Stampeder receiver has been great since he got into the lineup. In 4 games, he has caught 19 passes for three touchdowns and has given Bo Levi Mitchell another weapon to work with. I expect him to find the endzone at least once if not twice, while having a 100 yard game. Other guys I like are Caleb Holley, Luke Tasker and Weston Dressler.

DEFENCE -  TICATS  5300

With Rakeem Cato melting down, how can you not like the Ti-Cats to have a great night on defence. There could be a pick six or two waiting in this one.

No comments: