1. No one caught Rider defensive back Tyron Brackenridge soaking me in the dressing room after the Riders Grey Cup win, but Global's Kent Morrison caught him soaking "The Grand Poobah" Premier Brad Wall. This might be the pic of the year!
2. Is it just me or does the Dallas Cowboys mascot say it all after Sunday's loss to Philadelphia to knock them out of the playoffs for a 3rd straight year in a winner goes in loser goes home game...
3. What exactly is this Winnipeg Jets fan thinking?
4. You go former President Bush, you go sir! Hugh Hefner has nothing on you at this moment. Look at that silly grin! Then again, who is kidding who you would have that silly grin too.
5. I finally made it to CenturyLink Field---the home of the Seahawks and my football mecca!!
6. Sorry Chris!! It was a cheap shot by Eric Fraser, but it was a great picture!
7. This is just too cool...
8. LOOK OUT!!!!
9. SIR, YOU HAVE TO GO HOME, WE DON'T OPEN UNTIL NOON!! ARE YOU REALLY JAMES DUTHIE?
10. I HOPE CRAIG FRAMES THIS PICTURE
11. SPEAKING OF WHICH....
12. HELLO BRITTNEY, WE WILL ALWAYS HAVE WINNIPEG
13. WELCOME TO REGINA SUMMER RAE!!!
14. DOES ANYTHING REALLY NEED TO BE SAID??
One bonus shot-----one of Weston Dressler catching a TD pass against the Alouettes which I just love. One day, I may have to get a print of this made and have WD7 sign it.