Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Great Pics from 2013


1. No one caught Rider defensive back Tyron Brackenridge soaking me in the dressing room after the Riders Grey Cup win, but Global's Kent Morrison caught him soaking "The Grand Poobah" Premier Brad Wall. This might be the pic of the year!


2. Is it just me or does the Dallas Cowboys mascot say it all after Sunday's loss to Philadelphia to knock them out of the playoffs for a 3rd straight year in a winner goes in loser goes home game...


 
3. What exactly is this Winnipeg Jets fan thinking?
 
 
 
 
4. You go former President Bush, you go sir! Hugh Hefner has nothing on you at this moment. Look at that silly grin! Then again, who is kidding who you would have that silly grin too.
 
 
 
 
 
5.  I finally made it to CenturyLink Field---the home of the Seahawks and my football mecca!!
 
 
 
6. Sorry Chris!! It was a cheap shot by Eric Fraser, but it was a great picture!
 
 
 
7. This is just too cool...
 
 

 
8. LOOK OUT!!!!
 
 
 
9. SIR, YOU HAVE TO GO HOME, WE DON'T OPEN UNTIL NOON!! ARE YOU REALLY JAMES DUTHIE?
 
 
 
10. I HOPE CRAIG FRAMES THIS PICTURE 




 



 
11. SPEAKING OF WHICH....
 
 
 
12. HELLO BRITTNEY, WE WILL ALWAYS HAVE WINNIPEG
 
 
 
13. WELCOME TO REGINA SUMMER RAE!!!
 
 

 
14. DOES ANYTHING REALLY NEED TO BE SAID??
 
 
 
One bonus shot-----one of Weston Dressler catching a TD pass against the Alouettes which I just love.  One day, I may have to get a print of this made and have WD7 sign it.
 
 

 




11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what the Jets fan is thinking, but I know what I am thinking! Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

That picture of the Maxtron is my screensaver.

Anonymous said...

9. RP on the phone, " Honey, I'll be home late tonight, I have to work over time today "

RP, " Tayler, not now, shhhh, your tickling me, the wife's on the line "

RP, " Is my face turing red, It feels mighty hot In here right now "

RP, " Tayler, get your hand out of there "

Anonymous said...

5. Awesome picture Mr. Mitchell Blair, Century Link Field backdrop for a obviously happy fan.

Happy New Year 2014.

ELA

Anonymous said...

Photo #3 wins hands down.

Anonymous said...

3. Wicked kool, she's hot hot hot !
Thanx for posting that pic.

Anonymous said...

5.

RP - " 911,
hurry, hurry, I'm at Hooters, help, trouble, there's a very sexy young lady with love In her sexy eyes looking right at me, she don't care about the wedding band I wear. Please tell me what to do as I am a little prairie country bumkin boy from the small rural hamlet Regina Saskatchewan, not feeling well, feeling red hot and flushed In the face, feeling very faint " .......

Anonymous said...

So Scruffy, I'm really feeling under the weather today. You are going to have to host the Cage for the rest of the week. I know its Monday, but I just can't see myself getting out of bed for the rest of the week....COUGH COUGH! You and Phil will be fine. Gotta go! CLICK!!

SUCKERS!!!!

Anonymous said...

The Cowboys mascot. HA HA HA HA!

Anonymous said...

UFC Winnipeg was a great time. Best part was the fight that broke out in the stands during one of the fights. It got more attention than what was happening inside.

Anonymous said...

11.

What more can you say, the picture speaks for itself, championship trophy In the house with a proud fan.