Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Did I Just Bump Into Who I Think I Bumped Into??

I was in the Northgate Mall over the lunch-hour. As I was walking past the "Bluenotes" store--the one right beside Jersey City, I went to grab my cellphone and OOMPH...I collided with a tiny woman with green streaks in her hair wearing sunglasses. We both said "sorry" to one another at the same time. I went on my way while the young woman, who was with a couple of other people, went the other way. I had that feeling that you get when you recognize someone and you're not sure who it is. About 30 seconds later, I realized who it was---or at least who I think it was--and went back to see if I could find her. I can't be 100 percent certain, but I think I ran into.........




Avril is in Regina tonight playing the Brandt Centre so it either was her or a damn good lookalike. If anyone goes tonite, please let me know if she has green streaks in her hair because if she does, I'll be 100 percent convinced it was her.

Oh yeah, sorry again Avril or whoever you were.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She was looking for Our Man Carlo, wasn't she?

Anonymous said...

Ummmmmm....when did Avril get a body? Have you seen the first 30 secs of this video? WOW!!! Maybe I should go with my sister tonight just to check it out. HA HA!!

Mitchell Blair said...

HA HA HA HA