Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Rider Report

The Saskatchewan Roughriders held their last practice of the regular season today. Head coach Ken Miller didn't put any significance on the day. Miller telling the assembled media on hand that he believes the team has many more practices ahead of them.

Defensive lineman Rod Wright will play Saturday against the Eskimos. The team believes they have found themselves a player in Wright.

Linebacker Sean Lucas did not practice and chances are he won't play Saturday because of an elbow injury suffered in Vancouver. Miller would not say if the injury is season-ending.

Apparently I should have been at practice yesterday. Sergeant Jeff Dickson (Sarge if you listen to Sportscage and Sports Night) is always good for giving me a poppy with a Canada pin in the middle which is great because you can't lose them. I've lost three already because they won't stick to your coat. He handed out a bunch to people yesterday. I will get mine from a friend of his tomorrow. Until then, I won't have a poppy unless I am out tonight and get one.

No comments: