Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Why? Why? Why!

Those at TSN were in a nasty mood Thursday, at least as far as I'm concerned. The daily top 10 was infamous moments from the League Championship Series, and yup there it was. The Steve Bartman incident. The play that arguably cost the Chicago Cubs a shot at going to and maybe winning the World Series. TSN has to throw this nugget out there from time to time and yes it did get worse if you are an Expos fan because the Rick Monday homer was shown as well. This did not disappoint me as much seeing I was never a big Expos fan.

What's the one play you cringe seeing over and over again? Gabriel's TD is one that I think still has to have some raw nerves for the Rider nation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you are a Leafs fan, you just cringe whenever you find out they are playing. Trust me on that one.

Anonymous said...

I am a Maple Leafs fan, then the '93 Conference Final against Los Angeles just slays me. The incident where Gretzky clearly should have had a penalty was such a rip off. I have not seen bad refereeing like that since Danny Davis was the "bad" Ref in Stampede Wrestling, and Dr D David Schultz was getting away with bloody murder in the ring.

Obama