Pages

Monday, March 9, 2009

Kevin Glenn Gets Cut

The Bombers have released quarterback Kevin Glenn. He never bounced back after breaking his arm in the Eastern final victory over the Argos in 2007. It means he is now free to join any team. OK Rider fans...you know Darian Durant is the number one guy going into training camp. My good friend Rod Pedersen has said he wouldn't mind Casey Printers coming here (you are joking right Rod??!!) which is something I am highly against. I throw it out there to you. Should the Riders pursue Glenn or when Game 1 of the 2009 season rolls around, would you rather have Durant, Glenn or Printers under center. Lemme know!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd go with Printers but the question is what is his price tag. He is the most talented of the 3

Tyler said...

Durant. We gotta see if this guy is the man or not.

Anonymous said...

No Printers, no Glenn, no no no.
We need to get with it on the Quarterback issue. Develop and keep (what a concept) a quality pivot.

Anonymous said...

I always liked Kevin Glenn when he was here so I say they should give him a shot he is a good Quarter back. Jason Blum Saskatoon.

Anonymous said...

I think Glenn could be a asset to the Riders in a back-up role to Durant. It might be helpful to have a vet QB to help mentor Durant, if they could get him for the right price. But I would still say Durant is your #1 guy.

Anonymous said...

Going after Glenn is a bad idea. Despite his 'numbers' he did no good in Winnipeg and I don't see him doing much anywhere else as a starter.