Pages

Monday, March 30, 2009

What Sport Can You Just Not Watch??

So in my previous post I said that try and try as I might I just can't watch NASCAR. It doesn't excite me. Watching them go round and round and round bores me. That's me! I know there are many out there who eat and breathe NASCAR the way I do football, hockey and baseball. There are some out there that would rather have bamboo shoots put under their fingernails than have to watch baseball. I understand that. The question I have is what sport can't you stand watching. NASCAR, Poker(Ok its a not a sport but its on the sports networks), X-games are all things that top my list. I don't know why but I can't watch club soccer but you give me international soccer like a World Cup or a European championship and I will watch. (???) Comment away if you wish!

3 comments:

Portuguese Sensation said...

The problem with club soccer is that you don't have a vested interest in any of the teams. Where as with the World Cup or European Championship, it's such a huge event that it becomes "Must See TV" for a sports fan. There are two solutions to this...

1. Watch "Champions League" when it's on TSN. It's the European Club Championships and those games are epic!

2. Pick a team that you will decide to follow. Watch a few games and you'll slowly find yourself getting hooked on the game.

To answer your question about what sport I can't watch...

1. NBA Basketball
2. NASCAR
3. Poker
4. Bowling
5. Cricket

Kim K. said...

I have watched cricket it's okay...better than NASCAR...NBA basketball...horrible...

Just wish that we could get Australian Football back on TSN or Sportsnet...now there's a real man's sport..

Anonymous said...

Poker isn't a sport. I don't know what it is but its not a sport. There is WAYYYYYY too much of it on TV. The allure of it completely escapes me.