Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Training Camp Starts When????

Its one of those boring, boring Sundays when there is nothing and I mean nothing on TV sportswise to captivate my attention. The NBA isn't getting it done and either is college basketball(although that will change once March Madness hits)BAH to the finals of the World Match Play championship, NASCAR will put me to sleep and there's no Sunday matinee NHL action to take in. (I don't have the Centre Ice package)I even think I saw some bowling on. The curling final isn't until tonight and when its on, I will be doing the Pats-Hurricanes game on Access 7. It only re-affirms my love for football. Is it really still four months away???? Time can't move fast enough and a lot of you know exactly what I mean.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.mickeypath.com/id/1244347152.png