Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wednesday's Sportscage

I'm thinkin it will be a pretty good Wednesday in the Sportscage---although I might be doing the 2nd hour by myself. I think the highlight of the show will be an appearance from this man.


Yes, TSN's Jay Onrait will join me. I don't know if he will be sipping coffee out of his vintage Gino Reda mug or if he will dish some dirt on Sportscentre co-host Dan O'Toole, but we will have some fun with Jay at 505.

Alouettes quarterback Anthony Calvillo will also join me as will Jeff Paterson from the Team 1040 in Vancouver as we set up Game 2 of the NHL West final tonight and Baseball Saskatchewan's Mike Ramage will talk about the Jays Honda Super Skills camp which is coming to Regina later this summer.

All of that at 4 on 620 CKRM. Hope you're listenin'

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Onrait and I eat at the same KFC. Cool!!!



perry

Anonymous said...

Calvillo is a class act. That was a great interview.

Fred

Anonymous said...

Jay Onrait should have a show on the Comedy Network. He is must-watch TV


Chris G

Anonymous said...

CJME is beyond pathetic. You have Onrait on last week and tonite I listen to find guess who. I can't tell you how many times I have heard this with guests you have followed by them having the same person on. It just shows why the people, station and show you deal with now is a thousand times better than the one you used to be with.