Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Old Spice Guy Used To Be A Seahawk!!

I hate the Old Spice guy. As I have posted before, I would like to see Brock Lesnar come crashing into the set and beat OSG into a bloody mess. One of my friends with great glee in his heart I'm sure had to show me this. This clown can no go down with Rick Mirer, Brian Bosworth and Dan McGwire as Seahawks who were an embarassment.
----
If you're not going to Craven, this video should pretty much describe it. Take it away John Rich!! PS: Can I come to your next get-together!!
If you are going to Craven, never mind! We might just see you there Saturday for Martina McBride.
----
I can't believe how many Rider fans there are out there who think the fact they won't be wearing green and white will hurt them Saturday afternoon against the Eskimos. I don't care what colour they are wearing. The colour scheme does not dictate whether a team wins or loses--well, unless that color scheme is blue and white and has a Maple Leaf on the front of it. I could care less if the Riders come out wearing pink and purple, the bottom line is they are a better football team than the Eskimos and if they come out focussed, they will 3-0 by the time Martina hits the Craven stage Saturday night.
----
Angel is back!!! Nothing against Twylla or J.C, but I've missed ya girl! I was starting to wonder if you were ever coming back!
-----
Monday is the day to vote for Indian Head or Outlook for the TSN Kraft Celebration Tour. Sportscentre will broadcast live from the winning town. As I've said before, nothing against the fine people of Outlook, but this is the hometown we are talking about. You can vote as many times as possible. Sportscenter needs to go to the home of WHL commish Ron Robison, Corner Gas star Eric Peterson and the home of the hockey Chiefs and the baseball Rockets. Will Indian Head be ready for Jay Onrait and Dan O'Toole? Will Jay Onrait and Dan O'Toole be ready for Indian Head?
-----
Moose Jaw Warriors play by play man James Gallo is getting hitched this weekend. I know he reads this blog so congrats my good man. I sent him a message this week asking what business is sponsoring the ceremony, the nuptials, etc. etc and what time will the pre-game show be on CHAB?
----
John Daly is in the thick of it at the British Open. Did you see his pants? With the purple he was sporting, I'm thinking Global's Derek Meyers will be looking for a pair of those slacks very soon to wear when he heads out. Here's a question for you. If Daly was in the hunt Sunday and was going up against Tiger, who would you cheer for?
----
Whoever is in charge of the music at work has had it stuck on Hits of the 80's for the past couple of days. I have had no problem with that! None whatsoever!
----
I don't care how progressive Regina has gotten in the past few years. When you have trains running across both the Ring Road and Albert Street thus disrupting traffic, there is something terribly wrong.
-----
The Regina Red Sox scored in every inning except the 3rd as they started a 5 game road trip with an 11-8 win in Weyburn. Eric McKinney hit his 5th homer of the year for the winners while Andrew Kapple went 4 for 5 at the dish.
------
Have a good one!!

3 comments:

Richard said...

Hey Mitch, no question in my mind - I'd be pulling for John Daly. Neither him nor Tiger are choir boys, but at least Daly never tried to portray himself as anything other than what he is. With John, WYSIWYG.

Anonymous said...

The Old Spice Guy is hilarious! That You Tube channel full of his responses to tweets of him are gold.

Little Johnny

Anonymous said...

I might have to watch this John Rich video all day. Thank you for that!!