Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I Have Joined An Elite Radio Club

A question was asked of me last weekend. A question that I could not answer even though I did not think I was the answer. The question was "Now that your voice is heard frequently on CKRM, are you the first guy to be on all three AM radio stations in Regina. (620 CKCK, CJME and CKRM). I knew I wasn't the first. I don't know who was, but in doing some investigating, I have found that four people including myself have had that distinction.
The three are Dale Isaac, Heather Russell and Mike Halstead. I know there are radio people both former and current that read this blog. I ask the question to you guys---how many else of us are there? I'd really like to know. It certainly isn't a big fraternity.
----
Toronto beats Calgary. The Argos are better than their record indicates and the Stamps aren't as good as their record indicates.
----
The Red Sox lose 5-2 to Okotoks in what was a pretty good ball game in which the home team couldn't get the big hit when they needed it. The LP's Craig Slater has a good story on the team and its attendance woes. Check it out here. To those that aren't going, you don't know what you're missing.
-----
Do we really need the ESPY's. Why doesn't TSN have a Canadian version of this?
----
Tiger is favoured to win the British Open. He won't.
----
Is anyone reading this while at Craven?
----
Is CMT's Lindsay Stone going to be at Craven?
---
Rob Vanstone has informed he will NOT be attending culture this Friday night at the Victoria Club due to the fact he says he must work. Our corner at the Vic Club will not be the same without Rob's presence but we will attempt to endure and perservere. By the way, he is dead to me now after what can only be described as a heinous act. There will be NO updates coming his way. I may have to call for his inclusion into the prestigious club known as "The Honor Roll" to be revoked. Hey, it just dawned on me that I am in two elite prestigious clubs.
----
I don't know if I'm ready to see the red helmeted Riders on Saturday. This isn't going to look right!
-----
When alone, I’m the smartest person in the room!
-----
-----
----

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BC is the biggest threat to Saskatchewan in the West, not the Alberta teams. Calgary should be 1-2 and probably would be had it not been for a very inopportune 15 yard penalty against Hamilton.

Anonymous said...

Who cares what you think? Not I! I'm way too awesome for that.