Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

This Basically Sums It Up

So just to recap yesterday at Mosaic for yours truly. I get caught out in the middle of the hailstorm in doing a pre-game bit with Michael Ball on the Rider broadcast. I take one of those ice pellets right between the shoulder blades that hurt like a you know what. My shoes get soaked walking through a major puddle to get to the Edmonton sidelines, I get to the sidelines only to find out that there is some kind of technical problem and my wireless mic keeps cutting in and out meaning Rod and Carm can't come to me for updates from the Eskimo sidelines and then the Riders stink the place out with their performance. Jonathan Carriere (jc_fotos) catches this picture of me late in the football game on the Rider sidelines and it basically sums up the day. I think this could also be my player card for the upcoming season.



SIGHHHHHHH!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mean Mitch Green!

Anonymous said...

... the writing machine

75flyersbestteamever said...

M.B.-you got the look like a Defensive co-ordinator saying "boys take a look to the left and right of you...one of you 3 won't be here next week"
"Giving up 42 at home means a few bus tickets will be in some lockers Monday night."
--after that you pound the podium, utter a few curses that make Rex Ryan blush and say the PC is over.
--you then say we can't look back and focus on the next opponent.
ITS ALL YOU NEED TO BE A COACH..take the step Mitch just master those scenes and it's a cakewalk.