Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Any Fella Looking To Commit Relationship Suicide Out There

I'm in Nipawin as the SJHL President's Tour continues. While visiting various businesses in the town today, I came across this book.





I don't know what right-thinking male would actually buy this book and if for some reason he did, do I really want to know how this might be answered.

It would be like buying your wife a treadmill or an exercise bike for a gift. I'm not saying your fat, but here's a treadmill honey love ya lots.

WOW!!!

PS: It kills me to be in Nipawin and I don't have my golf clubs. The Evergreen Course is perhaps the best course I have played in Saskatchewan. I found out the annual meeting goes here in June. I'll have my clubs ready for that one----if of course the weather co-operates and the way the last couple of Junes have been, that's a question mark.

No comments: