Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Wrestlemania 29!!!





If you know me or if you've read this blog a time or two, you know I love wrestling. I have ever since the days of Stampede Wrestling with the likes of Ed Whalen, the Hart mafia, Bad News Allen, Dynamite and Davey, the list goes on and on and on. That transpired to the WWF or the WWE as its now known.

The year's marquee event goes tomorrow at MetLife Stadium in New York if you couldn't tell by the above video from Vince McMahon. There have been 29 of them and I have seen them all which yes is a reflection on my twisted character.

It truly is one of my favourite events on the sporting/entertainment calendar. If you are a wrestling fan, enjoy Sunday because I think it will be one of the better ones we've seen in a while, but I really don't know Undertaker-CM Punk can duplicate what we have seen the last couple of years with Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels and Undertaker vs HHH. I also think Cena rebounds from last year's loss to the Rock, but that we see a slight character change for the love him or hate him Cena.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wrestling isn't what it used to be, but nothing beats Wrestlemania! Its always a good way to waste a Sunday night in April!

perry

Anonymous said...

My 10 year old nephew has been going on about this too all week.

Anonymous said...

Love Wrestlemania! Like you Mitch I got addicted to wrestling watching Stampede and I;ve never stopped.