Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Bret Hart Is Coming To Regina



"The best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be" will be in Regina next Thursday night. Bret "The Hitman" Hart will be at the Pats-Calgary Hitmen game and will sign autographs before the contest.

The Hitman says "I am very much looking forward to watching a great WHL game between my Calgary Hitmen, and an old favorite, the Regina Pats. Most of all though, I can't wait to see my fans in attendance, sign some autographs, take some pictures, and have some fun. I've always said, Regina is, and always will be a special place for me."

Next Thursday will also be the first ever “Thirsty Thursday” at the Brandt Centre. For Thursday games only, 32oz. Molson product will be just $8.

Call the Pats office at 522-5604 or visit Ticketmaster.ca or the Brandt Centre Box Office to get tickets.
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best wrestler of all time!!!!