Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

Things You Learn On A Monday

The start of the new week presented many opportunities today to learn a few things. Some were reminders of things that I already knew, others were new. In no particular order, here we go.





---The person that said you can get from point A to point B in Regina in 15 minutes or less didn't have to go through road construction. YEESH! Almost everywhere I went today, I had to take some kind of detour because of road construction. Why is the Albert Street bridge shut down to two way traffic now?





---Doing some advertising for the Regina Red Sox, there are one or two companies that I haven't dealt with in the past, and won't be dealing with in the future for reasons I would rather not get into.





---The spicy Almond Chicken at Wok Box is something I must have more often. That was damn good chow! Damn good I say.





---The Edmonton Oilers will be stupid if they select Tyler Seguin instead of Taylor Hall with the number one pick in the NHL draft.





---John Lynch says he hates the Montreal Canadiens more than he hates the Edmonton Eskimos. This should really be front-page news in the LP Sports section.





---Kelly Hrudey's wife is from Coronach.





---Miss Massachusetts at the Miss USA pageant Sunday was Lacey Wilson--daughter of Sharks GM Doug Wilson. Here's Lacey...





--The Prairie Fire rugby team is playing a reduced schedule because some idiots at Rugby Canada decided to scrap the Rugby Canada super league. ????

--While I don't know who will replace Rod as the play-by-play man of the Pats, I am thinking it won't be this guy. These are so sad to watch, yet so funny....


---
Every week that I co-host Access 7's Sports Zone with Pete "The Polish Heat" Paczko, I discover that Regina is just teeming with amateur athletes that are deserving of the recognition and accolades they get.
----
Enjoy your Tuesday and remember if silence is a weapon, then I am defenceless!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm all for making the roads better, but I almost think there is too much going on right now.

Anonymous said...

Any pics of Doug Wilson's wife!

Anonymous said...

SSSSHHHHHH Mitch.

Just let the oil choose Seguin.

The Bruins need Hall.

I don't know if the Oil Choose Hall. They are pretty good with Wingers and no real depth at Centre.

Anonymous said...

I learned on a Monday to have my radio on CKRM from 4-6 weekday afternoons.