The Saskatchewan Roughriders officially confirmed today that they will once again be holding this year’s training camp at Griffith’s Stadium at the University of Saskatchewan in Saskatoon.
This will mark the third consecutive season the team will travel to the U of S campus to hold training camp after the Green and White held practice sessions there in 2013 and 2014.
The 2015 edition of Saskatchewan Roughrider training camp will open with on field workouts beginning Sunday, May 31st. The team will stay in Saskatoon practicing through Wednesday, June 17th at which time they will return to Regina ahead of their final preseason game June 19th at Mosaic Stadium versus the Calgary Stampeders.
Further details including practice times and fan events will be released in the coming weeks.
IMPORTANT TRAINING CAMP DATES
Sunday, May 31:
- First day of training camp at the University of Saskatchewan’s Griffiths Stadium.
Thursday, June 4:
· Afternoon walk through in Prince Albert
Saturday, June 6:
· Rider Fan Fest Day – evening practice with mock game
- More information on Fan Fest Day will be released soon.
Monday, June 8 & Wednesday, June 10:
· Morning practices at Gordie Howe Bowl in Saskatoon
Saturday, June 13: Pre-Season Game ‘B’
- Saskatchewan at Edmonton – 8:00 pm – Fort McMurray
Thursday, June 18
· Walk through at Mosaic Stadium in Regina
Friday, June 19: Pre-Season Game ‘C’
- Saskatchewan vs. Calgary – 7:30 pm – Mosaic Stadium
Post a Comment