Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Darian Gives Everyone A Scare

I'm out and aBout this afternoon doing some things and my blackberry keeps going off. Being the good driver I am, I wait until I have stopped to see what is going on. The word is out that Darian Durant left Rider practice with a leg injury. How serious is it? Did he need help getting off the field? We're screwed! etc. etc. etc.

I wasn't at practice today so I couldn't answer them. Murray McCormick says it wasn't serious but Durant didn't do any interviews. Apparently, he got kicked in the leg during a drill and that he is expected back at practice tomorrow. Head coach Ken Miller did say his quarterback suffered a quad contusion in Toronto and that he was considering giving DD the day off. (Watch some factions get on Miller's back for that!)

1 comment:

Mike Stackhouse said...

I won't get on Miller for that, but I would certainly have something to say if Durant had gotten hurt with 4 minutes left in the 4th quarter of the 31-2 beat down. It was a very possible outcome seeing as how he was still playing at that point.