Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Say What??

Regina has been known as being Canada's stolen car capital, Canada's crime capital, having the worst neighbourhood in the country (North Central) according to McLeans Magazine. Things that don't portray the city in a positive light. However, Global's Amanda Ferguson let us know last night that Reginans apparently have the best sex life in Canada. More details will be coming from Amanda on Friday night as Global continues a 5 part series on various topics. I think we will be watching for that report. I say we get the word out on that and promote, promote, promote. Do you not agree?
------
The Friends of the Riders held their Touchdown Lottery draw tonight and one of the major winners is Regina MP Andrew Scheer who gets a new vehicle. He bought the ticket fair and square. There should be no bitching. Somehow I'm guessing that won't be the case.
------
I was in a Pats hockey draft last night. I took Taylor Hall in the 4th round thinking I could come back and snap up Jordan Eberle. Pats trainer Greg Mayer beat me to it. Pedersen texted Eberle to let him know he had gone in the draft to which the reply came back "In what round??" I have a bet with a friend of mine that Eberle gets more goals in his rookie season than what John Tavares had. I am confident Ebs can get 25.
----
Besides Tavares, name me 5 other forwards on the Islanders. Name me 10 players.
-----
When will the work on the Arcola Street bridge get done?
----
Jose Bautista hits two more home runs giving him 54. A lot of people think he isn't clean. Is that fair or is that to be expected after the steroid era.
-----
Is Bautista the American League MVP?
-----
Will Bautista hit 25 homers next year?
----
Lebron James is now playing the race card. Does this guy have any credibility left or can we just call him a first class a**hole no matter if he is white, black or whatever. What a clown!
----
Its Scott Schultz and I on another "Four Seasons Football Friday" on 620 CKRM's "The Sportscage" Friday afternoon from 4-6. I'm gonna have my take on the Henry Burris story. I know Schultzie will throw in his two cents as well.
----
Have a great Friday and remember --We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

No comments: