CFL free agency is underway. Here are some of the moves
- Eskimos sign former Hamilton LB Larry Dean
- Lions sign former Edmonton QB Mike Reilly
- Montreal extends WR BJ Cunningham
- Calgary extends WR Eric Rogers
- Edmonton signs former Ottawa OL Sir Vincent Rogers
- Saskatchewan signs former Ottawa RB William Powell
- Hamilton re-signs DL Adrian Tracy & WR Mike Jones
- BC signs former Winnipeg OL Sukh Chungh
- Edmonton signs former Ottawa WR & QB Greg Ellingson and Trevor Harris
- Edmonton signs former Calgary WR Davaris Daniels
- Edmonton signs former Winnipeg LB Jovan Santos-Knox
- MTL re-signs DL John Bowman
- Calgary re-signs QB Bo Levi Mitchell
- Saskatchewan signs former Lions LB Dyshawn Davis
- Winnipeg re-signs WR Nic Demski
- Saskatchewan signs former Calgary DL Micah Johnson
- Winnipeg signs former Riders DL Willie Jefferson
- Edmonton signs receiver Ricky Collins Junior
- Montreal signs former BC receiver Devier Posey
- Montreal signs former BC linebacker Bo Lokombo
- Montreal signs former Calgary DB Patrick Levels
- Saskatchewan re-signs QB Zach Collaros
- Hamilton signs former DB Tunde Adelake
- Edmonton signs former Hamilton LB Don Unamba
- Toronto signs former BC RB/KR Chris Rainey
- Toronto signs former Wpg DB Kevin Fogg
- BC signs former Edm DB Aaron Grymes
- BC signs former Calgary WR Lemar Durant
- BC signs former Edm DB Josh Woodman
Lemar Durant, Duron Carter with BC Lions?
Only option and the only option for the Saskatchewan Roughriders at the qb position is Bo Levi Mitchell at $800,000.**. Make that happen Mr Craig Reynolds.
No Harris, no Reilly, no Bo. NO CHANCE of coming close to last season. Oh yeah, no Jefferson either by the looks of it.
Epic fail for the start of the O'Day regime. Not just him though. Share in the blame Craig!
Riderville in for a very long haul to losing again with a useless wasted gm hire who just doesn't have credential.
Has Carter signed with BC? I've heard he has, but see nothing on Lions site?
6-12 coming up! Lock it up
Rod left at the right time! The SS Rider is sinking!
Are Montreal and Toronto aware that FA has started?
The SS Rider is sinking! It started too the day Jones left for Cleveland.
3-15 with collaros coming back
Joy oh joy in Riderville. Collaros re signed. lmao.
Absolute joke! The Saskatchewan Roughriders haven't had a starting quarterback since Kent Austin.
The 80s riders are back no gm, no coach, no qb, no hope, is 2 and 16 being kind,I am sure many out there would love to see grandpa ken back .
I would love to see the O'Day haters make the decisions. What a grease-fire that would be.
Can't help but wonder how BLM played the Riders to get some more $$$ in Calgary.
Not a good day in Riderville. Why would I have any excitement seeing Collaros come back and have the chance of his brain being scrambled across the 40 yard line? We now may be the worst team in the West.
Mitchell, Reilly, Harris, Nichols and Collaros are the quarterbacks. One of these guys is not like the other, one of these guys just stinks. Guess who I am talking about!
Will be massive changes from Reynolds down in the next year or two
We weren't going to get Reilly. We weren't going to get Mitchell. Is Harris that big of an upgrade? The O'Day haters would gladly overpay for someone and then we would have Collaros 2.0.
There is no way Collaros can be making 50 percent of what he was last year. What else was O'Day supposed to do?
I will let the haters respond now.
I don't know how anyone could have expected Reilly, BLM or Harris to sign with the Riders when we have no receivers. That's on Chris Jones not O'Day.
This all goes on Craig Reynolds for the ridiculous hire he made three years ago when he stole Chris Jones from Edmonton. Jones left us with no receivers and Stephen McAdoo. Why would anybody sign here.
Post a Comment