The Score Television Network and Gillette are searching for Canada’s Next Sportscaster!
Do you have what it takes to be a full-time Sportscaster at The Score and a spokesperson for the one of the most iconic male brands in the world?
APPROX. START DATE: January 2011
Length of The Score contract: 1 year
Job Summary: Gillette DRAFTED 2: The Search for Canada’s Next Sportscaster will put 10 lucky sportscaster finalists to the ultimate test. Sports knowledge, determination, appetite for learning, confidence to succeed, personal style and on-camera presence… we’re looking for someone who can perform in a fast-paced, exciting environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- In-suite producing, researching, writing and reporting
- Create highlight packages with an editor and work closely with producers to provide the best and most accurate daily news coverage
- Some possible opportunity for in-field news coverage, reporting and producing; features producing and reporting
- Any additional duties as may be assigned by the employer, from time to time
Gillette Canada Spokesperson may include public relations events with entertainment media, P&G sponsored events and other responsibilities.
- Excellent organizational and communications skills with the ability to complete tasks
- Has a sense of personal style
- Flexible hours and availability a must
- Know how to put a story together
- Has energy and confidence that works on camera
- Don’t take yourself too seriously, but maintain professionalism
- Hustles for those breaking stories, enjoys fearlessness