Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Giving Blondes A Bad Name

No, I'm not spending the morning looking at cheerleaders of various pro sports franchises. If I was, you would get a review of the Philadelphia Eagles cheerleaders. This comes to me courtesy of a friend of mine who e-mailed me this link. Thanks Brad!! He somewhat likes the Nuggets but I don't know why he is lurking on the cheerleaders page. Anyhoo, check out what this girl has for an answer under the "Most people don't know that" question. Maybe Krista was sipping on some of that bacon vodka before answering. Nice job there!!!

http://www.nba.com/nuggets/dance/dance0809_krista.html

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

BA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! Ladies and gentlemen of Colorado...meet one of your future leaders!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't speak fluent Canadian and I'm from Saskatoon. Good for her!!!!

LB

Anonymous said...

I think she was kidding.