Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2009

The PressBox Is The Place To Be

I make no bones about it. I am stealing this directly from the world famous blog of one Rod Pedersen. Hey, when you have Canada's number one sports blog why not right?? The reason I steal it is simple. If I can help Kevin and the boys out at the Press Box, I certainly will. Looks like I know where the place to be for night one of the Stanley Cup playoffs is....

The Pressbox Sports Bar has been selected by the National Hockey League as one of the host venues for the official NHL playoff kickoff party!

April 15, 2009 is the first scheduled night for NHL playoff games and NHLdigest.com, the National Hockey League & PressBox are proud to launch the new NHL Portal!

The Portal has been developed by the NHL to provide fans a behind the scenes view of the National Hockey League - including a live view inside the Toronto "war room" where fans can watch goals being reviewed in real time!

Mark your calendars for April 15 at the Pressbox where fans will enjoy food and drink specials along with a prizes and memorabilia directly from the NHL corporate office. One lucky fan will also win a subscription to the newly developed NHL GameCentre Live where you can watch every NHL game live from your computer!

With the wife and the oldest daughter headed to someplace just outside of Denver for a ball tournament, it means some daddy-daughter time with "The Princess of Destruction". I may not be at the PB for opening night but rest assured I will be there for quite a few playoff games. I'm sure I'll see a lot of you there as well.

No comments: